The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
- You have SIXTY (60) days prior to the start of the event to request a refund of the face value of your tickets.
- You have THIRTY (30) days prior to the start of the event to request a refund of 50% of the face value of your tickets.
- Any request to refund tickets less than THIRTY (30) days from the start of the event WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Unused tickets are not transferable to another event and are forfeited.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF DIGITAL MARKETER.
Ticket transfers will not be processed THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event.
A $50 transfer fee will be applied to all ticket transfers.
Once a Ticket purchase is confirmed, the Ticket Purchaser may only change the assignment of the Guests accompanying him a maximum of 2 times and using the Tickets that he purchased by:
- Submitting a Guest Ticket Transfer Request: the Ticket Purchaser must submit a transfer request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Ticket Purchaser cannot use all of the Tickets that he has purchased, the Ticket Purchaser will have the opportunity to submit to DIGTALMARKETER a formal request for the resale of the Tickets he no longer wants via the Digital Marketer support team, so that the support team can try to resell the Tickets to another attendee. Unlike the Guest Transfer policy, the Ticket Purchaser will not have to provide a reason for the Ticket Resale request.
There is no guarantee that demand for Tickets will result in the Tickets being resold. If the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets are not resold, no resale proceeds will be returned to the Ticket Purchaser.
- Refunds will only be provided in situations where the customer is unable to watch the Livestream due to technical issues.
- Refunds will only be considered and processed on the first day of each respective event.
To read the full Terms and Conditions, click here.